Semi-Auto Egg Turning
These incubator models have both the setter tray and the hatcher tray in one box.
- Load or set eggs every 7 days (or 1 week interval per batch)
- Loading of eggs will depend on available space in setter tray
- A brochure containing the 21-day incubation procedure and schedule of daily activities
- Eggs in the setter trays inside the incubator is turned in synchrony by a manual push or pull (single stroke) of the turning lever outside without opening the incubator door.
- Egg is turned three (3) times a day: 7 am-12nn-7pm (midnight not necessary).
- Egg is turned from Day 0 (the day egg is loaded or set in the incubator) up to Day 18 only.
- The thermostat controlled coil wire ( nichrome resistor heater) precisely coordinates the demand and supply of heating or cooling to achieve accurate temperature control.
- Upon purchase, all incubator units are pre-calibrated and is ready to use.
- Do not turn the thermostat screw or alter thermostat setting unless recommended.
- Humidity inside the incubator is pre-calibrated and is provided by a specific sized water pan.
- Do not leave humidity pan empty.
- Refill water every 3 days to maintain at full level.
- Made of quality marine plywood
- Automotive paint coated,
- Seamless connection of wood panels,
- Easy to clean materials
- Aesthetically hygienic and durable
- PhP 1,800.00 added cost for Metro Manila and nearby Calabarzon towns:
- We will set up the unit upon delivery and give orientation on incubation procedure and hatchery management
- We also handle air, sea and roro bus cargo shipment for our incubators